Good morning sleepy head

 


"Good morning my little adorable sleepy head, awe what's the matter sweetie? Oh I bet I know what the problem is, I bet someone needs their diaper changed.

Don't worry sweetie Mommy's here, well it's either that or? Oh that's right silly me I haven’t  given you a bottle yet and you still have that nasty grown-up mind of yours,  shh it's okay I'll fix that for you.

I bet you didn’t think this is how your morning  was going to be, I want to think you for the date and all but a one nightstand really! I explained to you it probably wouldn’t be a good idea but you wouldn’t take NO for an answer, and you were very cute. But now look on the bright side now you have me all to yourself.

Awe don't cry I promise it won't be that bad, what do you say we get this soggy diaper of yours changed and I get you a nice warm bottle? Okay baby!"



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Unhappy Sleepover

A New Mortal Kombat Experence

Jeff should never text and drive *made by Andlat L Fox"